Tuesday 4 October 2011

Starting something new




Today is a new day and I have decided to follow my heart. I have long had a love for anything to do with design and furniture. I have often joked that I need to own atleast 10 houses so I can express all the different ideas I have.

After some sole searching and a push in the right direction by some lovely friends I felt that maybe I could follow my heart and enter into the world of design.

I have long been a daily reader of the blog The House that A-M Built  thehousethata-mbuilt.blogspot.com She says such lovely things and I also noticed that our design asthetics are very similar. I thank A-M also for giving me the strength to go ahead and start something new.

I am not an interior designer and have not completed any courses but I have a strong sense of what I like and don't like and I am able to create a look on different budgets. I understand that there are many out there who do the same thing but I thought I need to give this a go.

I also love cooking and eating out so stay tuned for reciepe ideas and my odd restaurant review.
Wish me good luck.
GJ

1 comment: