Wednesday 12 October 2011

Internet Shop







I am in the process of sorting/sourcing furniture for my new online store. I will also have a hire department so if you need anything for your property sale, function etc then let me know and I can see what I can find for you.  I am also doing sale preparation and styling. The preparation part of my service is getting everything organised whether it be sorting pantry's, linen closets and walk-ins, to sourcing gardeners, cleaners, house washers to then styling the property and preparing it for all of your open homes (candles, fresh flower arrangements etc). It will be a big job and combining it with the Internet shop should keep me out of trouble.

I am really excited by this. My sister has also sourced some amazing pieces from Argentina that are beautiful quality and one offs. This should be a lot of fun!


Just done the groceries and now getting ready for our very busy afternoon of swimming.  Bring on the Christmas Holidays!


Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday.


GJ

No comments:

Post a Comment