Friday 28 October 2011

Halloween Inspiration



My little ones are looking forward to Halloween. We always get pumpkins and some other limited forms of decoration. We stroll the lovely streets of this area in search of the best trick or treat house. This year we are thinking that we may get a little bit more serious about trick or treat. We are going to do drinks on our front veranda and the kids can play, trick or treat and then come back for a swim.

I found a few photos that I thought were more "tasteful" Halloween decorations. I might draw some inspiration from these to do something a little different at home.




If you look closely you can see some mice and a black crow on the book shelf.















The children are spending a lot of time working out what they are going to wear. A lot of collaboration with friends to make sure they all have a unique and wonderful costume.

I have not been able to blog for the last couple of days as my poor mum fell and broke a rib and has been pretty sore. She was meant to be in Melbourne for the Cup but will have to stay in bed.

So glad it is Friday. This week has been crazy and I am really looking forward to the weekend. My little ones went off to school looking exhausted. My daughter swam over  1km yesterday afternoon and is so tired. Bring on the weekend and a very cold glass of champagne (did I tell you that I am very serious about champagne? I just love bubbles).

Hope you all have a lovely day.

GJ



No comments:

Post a Comment