Sunday 16 October 2011

Another love affair - chairs

 
Imagine how much fun you could have with finding fabric for a cushion to go on this


I have a real thing for chairs. My taste is very broad when it comes to this particular piece of furniture. I love nearly all of them. The only problem I have is that there seems to be a trend in Brisbane with a particular chair and you will see that one style everywhere.







 A long time favourite of mine has been the Wishbone chair. I love it in every colour and the shape is gorgeous. My problem with it now is that it is so DONE. Trying to find a chair that is a little different seems to be a challenge. I am on a mission to try and source some unique chair styles for my shop. I will keep you posted with any developments in this area. Let me know your favourite chair.



It is a glorious morning after yesterdays storms. We got a very small amount of hail. Our house is filled with our children and their friends who had sleep overs so everyone is a little tired this morning. The boys in my house are all living and breathing for the Wallabies game this afternoon. They were very upset that the French beat Wales yesterday so they are hoping that the  Aussies will give it their all today.

Love Sundays. No school tomorrow so that will be a lovely Monday. Enjoy your day.

GJ

No comments:

Post a Comment