Thursday 6 October 2011

Don't be Afraid


Image courtesy of Serena and Lily

Following on from what I said yesterday about wallpaper. I thought I would show you a lovely picture that displays how you can make colour work in your bedroom. I love the plain headboard with the mixture of fuchsia pink and yellow. It feels young and vibrant. Would be lovely for a tween/teenager.

Tomorrow I will show you a Brisbane Interior Designer who masters the use of colour in all that she does. It is playful and can also be formal at the same time. I think she is very clever and we could all learn a thing or two about basic design elements from her.

 My middle child has his orientation day tomorrow at Nudgee Junior. We are all very excited and can't wait to meet all of his new friends.

Wishing you a happy Thursday.
GJ XX
ps check out serenaandlily.com for inspiration. Love their mixture of colour, patterns and furnishings.

No comments:

Post a Comment