Monday 10 October 2011

Spring


Picture of hydrangea shrubs.


I have been walking around our garden and relishing all of the hard work I put into it during the cooler months. The smell of spring drifts through the breeze. I have a couple of favourites in the garden. They are the French lavender, jasmine (which I grow in abundance) and my hydrangeas. They have massive white flower heads and I get an enormous amount of satisfaction from them.
 
My three little ones are at swimming twice a week and are enjoying being back in the pool. The middle child could swim to the bottom of the pool around his second birthday. He is a fish. I sat watching him swim today and felt so proud of him. He turns 9 this year. Spring reminds me to watch my own family grow. To reflect and then watch with wonder as they too bloom before your eyes.

Thank you Spring for reminding me to stop and smell the roses!

I forgot that I mentioned to you about a Brisbane Interior Designer who loves colour. Her blog is absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com

I am a bit of a blue and white girl and have many vases, pots, jars, platters that are blue and white. Anna Spiro's shop front is blue and white at the moment. It looks very tempting.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment