Sunday 9 October 2011

3 turning 4



FOUR




I wasn't prepared for how I would be feeling this weekend about my youngest turning 4. He has been a wonderful toddler. My other two children were 12months apart so I felt like I never got to enjoy them as little babies. It was just hard work. With my youngest I have found myself enjoying and truly loving every second of him. He has an amazing sense of humour and is mature beyond his years. I just love and adore him and have learnt never to take anything for granted.

I just want to freeze him. I didn't want him to be 4 and talking about going to school when he is 5. Not at all happy about that! Anyway, happy birthday to him and we have all had a lovely day together.

Talking about little ones, have a look at this lovely new site. A friend is behind it so I wish them all the very best.
www.hocusadabra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment