Thursday 3 November 2011

The humble laundry - the back bone of the house

Via VT Interiors Blog



I just stepped out of the laundry this morning thinking that I would love a little extra space. A laundry's space is a luxury but also plays a huge role in how the rest of the house functions.

I found a few photos to get the creative juices flowing. The photo above and two below show a table in the middle of the space. That must be wonderful for folding and would also make a great craft table.

Note that the photos use draws and baskets to help organise things. A lot of the rooms also store linen.



Via VT Interiors Blog












Craft room and laundry


My children are running out of steam. They have all woken tired and emotional today. Can't wait for them to have a break. It has been a very difficult year for them and they have been brave and loving through out. Children never cease to amaze me. They are resilient up to a point and see the world clearer then we do at times. My middle child is an old sole who is particularly knowing. This complicates things at times as he worries about things only adults should worry about.

Anyway, bring on the holidays. We are going to our beloved Kingscliff in Northern New South Wales. We have a family unit there which is right on the beach. It is my haven.


Nearly the weekend.
GJ




No comments:

Post a Comment