Friday 4 November 2011

Bathrooms to Inspire


Photo courtesy of Ashley Goforth Design


Bathrooms are made beautiful by the combination of lovely lighting, tiles and fittings. Marble and other natural stones make it feel luxurious.

Natural lighting is essential. The other thing with bathrooms is storage. I have so many products and never enough room and my bathroom has more storage than most. When planning a bathroom can I recommend that a lot of thought should go into storage solutions. Whether it be concealed behind mirrors or doors and drawers it will make your bathroom work for you.








Photo courtesy of Ashley Goforth Design 









Photo courtesy of Country Living
Photo courtesy of Duan Curry Bathroom



Photo ourtesy of Elisabeth Weinstock Design
Photo courtesy of Porchlight Interiors
Photo courtesy of M Carter & Co Bathroom
Photo courtesy of Emily Gilbert
I have overloaded you with photos and I am sorry for that its just that there are so many to look at and a lot of small details worth considering. Look at the window dressings above and note that in some photos they have used timber blinds and curtains.

Its Friday - yeah!!! Busy day with swimming squad this afternoon and art classes. Hope you have a lovely day. I bought the new Veranda and Elle Decor magazines yesterday so I am looking forward to reading them with a cup of tea. I also need to spend some time in the garden. My gardenias have flowered which fills my heart with a lot of joy. Its such a shame that they turn brown so quickly. Hope you have a lovely day.

GJ





1 comment:

  1. Hi GJ, Love the pics of the bathrooms, particularly the mirrors. I still haven't put in the bathroom mirrors after 12 months! But I brought some frame mirrors a couple of weeks ago to hang as an interim measure. Now I am inspired to hang them this week-end. Happy week-end. KP

    ReplyDelete