Tuesday 15 November 2011

A little more blue and white



My daughters Academic Awards Ceremony was on last night. It was a wonderful evening with amazing musical pieces. My little one sang in the choir and I got goose bumps. I was so very proud of how the little ones coped with such a long day. We didn't get home until 10pm so she was very tired.



Photo courtesy of Elle Decor

The end of the year is starting to get to me. I am so busy that I really am struggling to keep on top of where I am supposed to be and at what time. I am on roster at my youngest's Kindergarten today. We are making Christmas decorations which should be a lovely distraction from all the mayhem around me. The littlest is very excited that I am spending the day with him.

Hope you are all having a good week.

GJ



Photo courtesy of Elle Decor

Photo courtesy of Vasos de Casa

Blur rug collection

Photo courtesy of Clairborne


No comments:

Post a Comment