Monday 21 November 2011

Sheers, silk, linens - Oh my!

Curtains enhance a room. Whether they be solid heavy silks, sheers or beautiful linens. The design is really up to your imagination and taste and then you have to tie it all together with your furniture etc. Beautiful curtains really can make a room!



 

It is the start of a new week. My daughter finishes school next week and the boys both have a week after her. Christmas concerts, lots of birthday parties and break up parties. I need more hours in my day. Hope you are all enjoying November as it will be over before we know it

GJ.

















3 comments:

  1. Plantation shutters are nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Unterhaltsreinigung Göttingen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. Kindergartenreinigung Hardegsen

    ReplyDelete