Friday 18 November 2011

Blue and White Rugs




Recently I was compiling a list of some of my favourite rooms.  When I stuck them all into one document I noticed a common theme. Most of the rooms had blue and white striped rugs. Interesting!




Nearly everyone is familiar with the amazing styling done in the movie Something’s Gotta Give. I have longed for the large windows, beautiful spaces and effortless style that are featured in that home.The blue and white rug is essential to bringing the whole room together. It is obviously a very large rug as it extends into the reading corner. I wonder if they found the rug and worked from there or whether the rug was inserted once the larger pieces of furniture were sourced?


Stay tuned as I will add more photos of my  blue and white rug obsession.


Another Friday. It is crazy busy in our house at the moment.  
GJ






1 comment:

  1. I've never met a pineapple I didn't like, so I was intrigued when I saw your symbol. Lovely blog, Amber

    ReplyDelete